It’s official: today’s our blogoversary! Please come in, pour yourself a festive libation and make yourself at home.
Your comments also determined our least noticed posts. And when offered a chance to ‘save’ one of those posts from the humiliating title of Poorest, Pitifullest Post of Year Two, someone stood up for all but one of them.
So today, with heavy hearts, we announce that the undefended post is hereby ignominiously inducted into the InkPaperStamps Hall of Shame.
Other noteworthy highlights, lowlights and miscellany of this past year:
- Our most viewed page was the home page, of course.
- Our most viewed post was Petal Cone Die: Ideas for Easter, Graduation and a Birthday.
- Our most viewed non-blog hop post was Tart and Tangy: Turkey & Chocolate–Yum!
- The most delicious project, as determined by The Dog, was, well The Dog didn’t eat any projects this year. She moved on to books (but fortunately not stampin’ catalogs).
- The InkPaperStamps Hidden Page was found by 5 visitors.
- Our visitors this year hailed from some 88 countries or territories, the top ten of which were: USA, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany, New Zealand, Brazil, France, The Netherlands and Russia.
- The most-used keyword search to find InkPaperStamps (accounting for 5.26% of all keyword traffic) was ‘petal cone die’.
- The most unusual keyword search used to find InkPaperStamps was ‘pencil artist of military drawings’. (Which one of my posts that one led to, I have no idea.)
Now, this is where the blog candy is usually offered to express our appreciation for your patronage this past year. But this year, we’re changing it up a bit–and you’ll have to come back this week to see how.
Til then, thank you for joining us in our second year. We look forward to entertaining you on our blog in Year Three!