Which would be these poor, pitiful things:
- ‘Autumn Sparkle’ birthday ATC
- ‘Old Friends Return’ Friendship Star quilt block card
- ‘Let There Be Christmas Lightbulbs’ spring card
- ‘Kind Words’ 3×3 notecard
- ‘Heavenly Chorus’ Christmas card ensemble
- ‘Church Plate on a Wall Bracket’ easel card
- ‘Pavé-Center Daisy’ punch art flower
- ‘Pretty Poppy’ Simple Flower embosslit
Maybe the colors were off. . . . perhaps the write-up was lame . . . . or it could just be that everyone had other stuff to do that day.
Whatever the reason, these creations simply didn’t garner any love.
But only one can be the poorest, pitifullest post of InkPaperStamps‘ second year.
So check ‘em out and–before midnight (CT) June 5–leave a comment ON the post for the ONE project you’d like to SAVE from the humiliating title of The Poorest, Pitifullest Post of Year Two.
The post with the fewest comments will be inducted into the InkPaperStamps Hall of Shame on June 6.
Thanks to all who vote to save a post, and may the, uh, worst project lose. . . .