As the summer approaches, many families will be moving to a new home. Welcome the newcomers to your neighborhood with this sweet little treat holder.
Fun and fresh, the cottage can be filled with M&Ms, jelly beans or even red hots–perhaps a subliminal hint to prepare Northern transplants for their first Texas summer?
Or, tuck in a scroll with an invitation to a block party to meet the new neighbors.
Whatever you choose to put inside, this charming residence will hold a few goodies–and a whole lot of welcome.
The ‘Cozy Cottage’ treat holder was first presented on the Stampin’ Addicts 2010 Sale-A-Bration Blog Hop.
(For a close-up view of the faux shingles and the sparkling door wreath, click on the image. To zoom in further, click again.)
RECIPE – ‘Cozy Cottage’ treat holder
- Ink: Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Blush Blossom
- Paper: Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Naturals White
- Stamps: Bella’s Bloom, Solid Stripes
- Etc.: Big Shot, Sizzix Mini Milk Carton Bigz L die, Crop-A-Dile, Dazzling Diamond, Sticky Strip, punches (Modern Label, Small Oval, Scallop Edge, Heart of Hearts, 3/4″ Square, 1/4″ Square), mini glue dot, paper snips, Stampin Sponge
- Techniques: die-cut art, pavé diamonds