This eight-layer gatefold card was presented to David and Meijie at their California wedding reception this fall.
(For a close-up view, click on the image. To zoom in further, click again. Click here to peek inside.)
Designed with the aid of My Digital Studio, the card incorporates Chinese tradition and references both bride and groom.
The plum blossom alludes to a character in the bride’s name, while the rooster represents the groom’s birth year.
What a wonderful time we had celebrating with David and Meijie!
RECIPE – ‘Rooster ‘neath the Plum Blossoms’ gatefold card
- Ink: Real Red; More Mustard; Stazon (black); Versamark
- Paper: Real Red; Basic Black; Brushed Gold; Shimmery White
- Stamps: Rustic Rooster; Artfully Asian (Asian Artistry on the inside)
- Etc.: My Digital Studio; Big Shot, Sizzix Scallop Circle #2 die; aquapainter; reinkers; heat tool; embossing powder (gold); Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Techniques: wet-paper aquapainting; heat embossing; gatefold card; random stamping