I love finding creative ways to use my stamp images.
For Barb’s ATC swap at the Stampin’ Addicts Convention 2009 Meet & Greet, my inspiration was microbeads and a blossom from the Trio Flower punch. So, how to present the pretty peony? Hmmmm, maybe in a vase. . . . .
But what stamp could I use for a vase? And of course, I’d need a stem. (Yes, my freehand drawing skills are so limited, I’m reduced to stamping stems.)
Figure out where I found my ‘vase’ and ‘stem’ yet?
All I’ll say is this: If anyone asks where Mother is, tell ‘em I plead the 5th.
RECIPE – ‘Found the Vase, Now Where’s Mother?’ artist trading card
- Ink: Basic Brown; More Mustard; Always Artichoke
- Paper: Pumpkin Pie; Dusty Durango; Whisper White; Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
- Stamps: All in the Family; Family Phrases
- Etc.: Punches (3/4” square; 1-1/4” & 1-3/8” circle; Trio Flower); microbeads; sticky strip; Stampin’ Dimensionals; Many Marvelous Markers
- Techniques: reverse masking; saran wrap